Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WebCT integration
spade
Has anybody ever integrated WebCT LCMS with TeamSite CMS?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
at least IWOV's support is using it ..
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
spade
I wonder what level of integration have they done because from my understanding, unlike HarvestRoad, Interwoven is not a WebCT Powerlink partner.
Migrateduser
Interwoven Support does not use WebCT. I will ask our Education group if they use it for CyberSchool and get back to you.
NIkko
Migrateduser
Interwoven Education also does not use WebCT
Nikko
gzevin
.. well it's one the times when I have to concede..... My bad. I confused WebEx with WebCT....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
IWOV has worked with WebCT in Australia to seamlessly deploy (via web services) directly to WebCT Vista for a customer.
Send me a note offline to connect to those who did the actual work.
Director of Technology and Strategic Solutions, Asia-Pacific
Email:
barney.dunne@interwoven.com
chart_markers.zip