Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to change tt_data workflow kick-off message te
RonaldV
Hi,
Ts 5.5.2, Win 2k
We have templating configured so it starts of a 'save-and-close' workflow by means of the tt_data thingy. This workflow regenerates the associated asp-page.
Now we want to change the text of the javascript message that appears when the user closes the dcr. By default it askes "Would you like to submit this file for approval" but in our case it would be better to ask something like "Would you like to regenerate this page?". Or maybe better, just skip the question and kick off the workflow regardless.
Any hints how to do this?
Thanks, Ronald
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeremy
As far as I know this can only be done by hacking the teamsite core code. Its also not supported.
Have a search around the DevNet. I think others have done the same thing.
Adam Stoller
I think you can disable the message entirely via FormAPI with something like this:
function init(){
...
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onClose", closeDCR);
...
}
...
function closeDCR(){
if(IWDatacapture.isModified()){
if(confirm("Save before closing?")){
parent.frames[1].saveClicked(3, 'closeClicked(false)',true);
}
else{return false;}
}
else{IWDatacapture.close(false);}
}
I don't know if you can
change
the message through FormAPI though...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
RonaldV
Thanks, I'll give it a try.