Hi All-
I have been trying to figure this out for a while, but need some assistance.
I am on OpenDeploy 6.0, trying to do file list deployments. I am acutally replication iw-home from a workarea. So when a file is edited, I need it OD'ed to the server and where it belongs in iw-home.
First off, I am just tyring to get a sample working. So I created a file in /tmp called /tmp/list.lst that contains /data/iw-home/tmp/temp.log
I want to test that this file will move to /data/iw-home/tmp on the server, but to no avail.
Here is what my deployment looks like:
<definition name="LocalConfig">
<source>
<fileSystem >
<filelist area="$flistarea^" filePath="$fpath^" >
<pathSpecification>
<path name="data/iw-home/tmp" />
</pathSpecification>
</filelist>
</fileSystem>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="MYFARMNAME">
<targetFilesystem area="/data/iw-home/tmp"/>
<comparisonRules dateDifferent="yes"/>
<permissionRules file="0644" directory="0755"/>
</target>
</definition>
I am passing to parameters flistarea, and fpath that contain the path to the WA and the path to the filelist. I am using the path specification to match only the filename (I picked this up on a prior post).
Nothing seems to work on this.
Any ideas???
Thanks,
Lucas Cochrane
lucas.cochrane@baucanada.com