Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Side effect of Visual Annotate
System
Did anyone ever notice when you put a plain text file (with newline characters, etc.) through VisualAnnotate, it'll strip out the newlines, essentially leaving your file as one giant line?
I noticed that this morning and wonder if this is either a bug or if this is something that can be configured. Like I said, I attached a plain text file and, when I reviewed it through VA, it looked fine. I stamped it and passed it on (to myself, shhh..) -- when my alter ego looked at it as a reviewer, the newline characters had been stripped.
Has anyone ever seen this?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Sorry to do this, but I wanted to "ping" this post -- is anyone that familiar with VA or has seen this problem?
Thanks,
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K