Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem in viewing DCRs in Staging Area
cheeku
Hi All,
I am facing a problem. If i am moving my DCR to Staginig area, i am not able to see some DCRs. Those DCRs which are independent are shown as such and No Probelm in that. But other DCRs in which i am reading some ipl and making the values read through ipl as Label of items,are not shown Properly. This is happening only in Staging area. In workarea it is working fine. Can anybody tell wat is the reason for that and what will be the solution?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Without understanding what you're talking about - it's kind of difficult to help.
"DCRs in which I am reading some ipl and making the values read through ipl as Lable of items"
Are you talking about inline scripts?
CGI callout script?
FormAPI code?
How are you viewing the DCRs that are in Staging? what actions are you taking via the UI (which UI? and for that matter, which version of TS and what platform?)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
cheeku
In datacapture.cfg i am using inline command in which i am calling a ipl script. In this called ipl script i am calling another ipl script to read the data from some other DCR. Now this data read from other DCR is label in my DCR.
I am using Windows2000 Server and i am just viewing the DCR by clicking on 'view file' option.I hope this information is enough to find the problem
Adam Stoller
I'm not positive, but I don't think inline's function while a DCR is in read-only mode (which it would be when viewed from STAGING). If you want an official response though, I suggest you contact Support.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com