Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.1 Installation
msdean
During installatoin of TeamSite 6.1.0.0 (Windows) I am getting the following error:
>>
The following error occurred. The installation will now quit.
Error: null:5:57: Attribute "version" is required and must be specified for element type "related-product".
Error: null:7:270: Attribute "release-date" is required and must be specified for element type "product".
<<
I have successfully installed this version on this machine previously. I uninstalled it (and SP1) in order to re-install it in another directory. This is when the problem arose.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
taiyo
I'm getting similar errors:
Error: null:5:62: Attribute "version" is required and must be specified for element type "related-product".
Error: null:8:62: Attribute "release-date" is required and must be specified for element type "product".
Error: null:11:62: Attribute "version" is required and must be specified for element type "related-product".
Error: null:14:62: Attribute "release-date" is required and must be specified for element type "product".
Error: null:17:62: Attribute "version" is required and must be specified for element type "related-product".
Error: null:20:62: Attribute "release-date" is required and must be specified for element type "product".
Error: null:23:62: Attribute "version" is required and must be specified for element type "related-product".
Error: null:26:62: Attribute "release-date" is required and must be specified for element type "product".
etc.
same environment (Windows) upgrading from TS 6.0.1 to TS 6.1.
We've uninstalled OpenDeploy 6 on this machine and rebooted wondering what else could be causing the problem.
Is a support case required?
Thanks!
Adam Stoller
I'd say "yes" a support case is required. My guess is you'll have to back out the upgrade, possibly download a new installation image and start over - but I suggest talking to support first because they *might* be able to give you a less drastic solution.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com