Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
XML includes within datacapture.cfg
junior1
Hello,
Currently in my datacapture.cfg, I am including a xml file that I reuse throughout multiple datacapture files. WIthin this xml file are the standard containers and items, etc. I want to included a second xml file within the first. For example:
XML file 1 contains information about a promo area (link, copy, etc) and XML file 2 is an img/flash container that is used elsewhere on the site. I want to include file 2 into file 1 without copying and pasting the code (this way 1 update to the img container (XML file 2) will change any instance where the img container is used). Anyone have any suggestions???
Thanks,
jr.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Use basic [Perl] File I/O to read the sub-include file and includes its contents within the stream of the primary-include file before returning the output to STDOUT for the DCT to read in.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com