Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unsolicited eMail from CrystalUser?
B80116
Has anyone else received unsolicited eMail from "CrystalUser.com" offering training classes on Crystal Reports?
The timing is interesting, considering the integration of Crystal Reports with the TeamSite 6.5 Reporting Module.
By "interesting" I mean it has me wondering if somehow eMail addresses are being leaked or harvested from DevNet.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
brandon1
I think this post will shed some light.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=NEWSGROUPS_GENERAL&Number=42604&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post42604
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris
Migrateduser
Folks, we don't share member information from DevNet. We ask other members not to share it either, but we cannot stop people from doing this (we can ban them from DevNet if we find out).
I have a line item on my to-do list to explicitly state this in the terms of use for this site.
Regards,
lissa