Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
view modified / collapsed view issues
Johnny
TS 6.1 / win2k
Most of our users use view modified to select their files to kick off a job (or any other custom menu item we may have).
This has been working fine.
We ran into an issue where somebody decided to use the collapsed view rather than show all and as such the UI passed only the top level directories to the workflow.
Hence the whole area was attached to the job.
I would like to find out how the collapsed view is expected to integrate with the rest of the system. Being in a particular view, users have an expected outcome, but the view information is not passed on, only what is selected in that view, rather than the meaning of that view.
I dont know whether I would say it is a bug, or if there is an obvious solution, but I would like to find out more.
I would be interested to hear what IWOV have to say about the integration between that view (and its purpose) with workflow/custom menu items etc.
John Cuiuli
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet