Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
format changes
System
Hi,
I am facing problem with visual format editor. If I copy and paste any content of style 'Times new roman' and don't disturb content (means i don't change anything in VE), i see different font when I preview or generate. I checked the souce by clicking on 'view source', and observed that <p> tag dosen't have font attribute. If I make the text as times new roman in editor, then it works fine.. My client what the contat on tha page to be seen as he has entered.
I am using ektnormal.css on windows. Please suggest.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If the user didn't explicitly select a font, chances are it's using their browsers default font to show the text that they're typing and no explicit font attribute will be applied to that text. I'm not sure if you can configure the default font in VFE so as to have it explicitly specified, but you could certainly do so in your PT by surrounding the contents of the textarea with
<font face="Times New Roman"><iw_value name="dcr.
node-path-to-textarea
"></font>
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com