Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Enfinity Intershop iwproxy_preconnect_remap rule
catorarn
Hi all,
can a iwproxy_preconnect_remap rule virtualize isml content including a #WebRoot()# redirect?:
example URL:
http://my.server.de:85/iw-mount/default/main/MYBRANCH/MYSUBBRANCH/WORKAREA/Develop/Shop/sh416955.isml#WebRoot()#/imagesOnline/microsite/01/micro_hk_21.jpg
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
plaird
I'll start out by saying that I have no familiarity with Enfinity Intershop.
That said, I *can* tell you that iwproxy is basically routing HTTP requests, potentially altering them along the way. iwproxy isn't going to do anything special with #WebRoot()# in a URL (apart from possibly URL-encoding it, which might be a problem), but you should be able to match it in a regex just fine. As long as the server that iwproxy is contacting to ultimately serve the page knows what to do with it, it should work fine.
Sorry for being vague here. If you can provide a little more background about what you're trying to do, I'll be happy to try to provide a more detailed answer.