Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.x on Windows 2003 domain
NathansDIS
Are there any known TeamSite issues when the Windows 2003 domain it runs in is changed from Native Mode to 2003 functional level? Thx in advance for any comments, suggestions or flames.
-Nathan
Washington DIS
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
NathansDIS
Sorry to ping this question again, but I wanted to add more info to the thread...
Has anyone ever converted their TeamSite domain from 2000 mode to 2003 functional mode? We have already converted from Windows 2000 domain controllers to all Windows 2003 domain controllers, but the domain is still in Windows 2000 native mode. We now want to take the next step and convert to Windows 2003 functional mode. Can anyone from Interwoven or else where suggest any possible ramifications of this change for a TeamSite server using Active Directory groups for permissions? Thx in advance for your input.
Again we are TS 6.1 SP1 on Win2k SP4 servers.
-Nathan
Washington DIS
brandon1
If you have a support account you might try opening a ticket with support.
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris
NathansDIS
Ya, I might end up doing that, but I like to try here first so I can get the real dope w/o the marketing, etc...
Migrateduser
Wow, I'm dizzy after reading that! Although I didn't change my authentication scheme when migrating, I at one time moved from Win2k Adv. Server to Win 2003 Ent. (see signature file) and had no problems, whatsoever. I don't even think I had to really DO anything except for the obvious restoring the backing store.
If / when you call support, don't worry about them giving you marketing. They basically don't do that.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K
wadis_julia
This is probably a question for Domain Administrators. TeamSite seems to rely on the PDC Emulator in a Windows 2000 native domain. Once a Domain goes to 2003 *Functional Level* NTLM takes a back seat to Kerberos...