Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to update teamsite.tk.war with JSP changes
Jayc
This question is about TeamSite 6.1. I made changes to a few TeamSite JSP pages. Now how do I update the teamsite.tk.war file so that my changes won't get lost when I run install_webapps.ipl -i?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
1) Extract war file using Winzip (e.g. ccpro.tk.war to \ccpro)
2) Find the file(s) in the extracted directory and modify accordingly
3) Create a new zip file with the orginal filename but keep the zip extension (e.g. ccpro.tk.zip). Make sure archive resides in a parent directory above extracted directory (e.g. ccpro).
4) Open zip archive, select the directory (e.g. ccpro) and "add with wildcards" (include subfolders). This should add all the files back into the archive with the folder structure intact.
5) Now just rename archive from .zip to .war and place in the private\lib\content_center directory. You should also backup the original just in case.
Jayc
Got it. Thanks for the tip!