Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IWNameFactory.setAutoDCRPathGenerator event
System
Hi,
I wanted to Auto Generate DCR name while saving new DCRs. I am using IWNameFactory.setAutoDCRPathGenerator to generate name for the new DCR so that it bypass the Save browser dialog. But it appears that the event is not getting registered.
I am using following code snippet in my script.js file -
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onFormInit", init);
function init() {
IWNameFactory.setAutoDCRPathGenerator(getdcrName);
}
function getdcrName()
{
alert (IWDatacapture.getItem("/article/articleID").getValue());
return IWDatacapture.getItem("/article/articleID").getValue();
}
Please note that all other events registerd in the same .js file is working fine. So I assume there is something wrong with this event only.
Appreciate your suggestion.
Thanks
-PB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
I wrote an article about auto naming DCRs that may be of use. It works fine in 6.x as well.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/52322