Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
calendar
Rukmini
hi
Does somebody have a calendar which can be implented with the DCT where the year can also be changed. The current z_calendar.ipl only allows to change the calendar on the basis of month
Thanks
Rukmini
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
i haven't looked at this one, but this was an update to the old calendar that seems like a better version. It was a member contribution. It MIGHT do what you want.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/053105
lissa
gzevin
If you make anothetr iPod competition, I'll make another article, as I have written a reskinned calendar for 6.1
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
I have another update to it, which I'll be sending in after we've run it through QA. The latest version now has an allow_weekends flag, which can be used to disable weekends, and it can be used in contexts other than a callout. For instance, you can use it as the workflow calendar as well. I'll let y'all know when I've sent Lissa the update. It will probably be a few weeks.
Migrateduser
Oh - to answer the specific question, right now it only advances by a month at a time, rather than a year at a time. It would be pretty trivial to add that, but it isn't something that we've needed so far.
gzevin
the calendar Ive got can advance by years
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Tim__D
This is excellant. I'm unable to get the past date functions to work and get an error. This is how I'm calling the callout. I've copied the iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi file and renamed it the same as the .ipl as well.
/iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/global_calendar_callout.ipl