Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Start Deployment with CSF
lidkh
Hi all,
We have installed OD6.0 and the Content Services Foundation.
The 'Access Service' is working fine. It authenticates the user and creates a CSContext.
Now, I would like to start a deployment using the CSF. I configured the examples provided by Interwoven, but I get the following error when launching the 'OD_StartDeploy' service :
**Message**: 1000, 7000, Details: message: REQUEST_DENIED
Request denied: AUTHEN_NOT_INITIALIZED
Item: Start deployment, Details: Authenication was not initialized. Cannot get user name and role from CSContextString
It looks like the OpenDeploy Web Service client could not get a valid CSContext from the Access Service.
Thanks a lot.
-Khalid
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Did you copy the passphrase file generated by CSF to the OD base server where you are attempting to start the deployment?
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
lidkh
It worked like a charm! Thanks Todd.
One should always read the documentation twice before asking ;-)
- Khalid