Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Start Deployment with CSF
lidkh
Hi all,
We have installed OD6.0 and the Content Services Foundation.
The 'Access Service' is working fine. It authenticates the user and creates a CSContext.
Now, I would like to start a deployment using the CSF. I configured the examples provided by Interwoven, but I get the following error when launching the 'OD_StartDeploy' service :
**Message**: 1000, 7000, Details: message: REQUEST_DENIED
Request denied: AUTHEN_NOT_INITIALIZED
Item: Start deployment, Details: Authenication was not initialized. Cannot get user name and role from CSContextString
It looks like the OpenDeploy Web Service client could not get a valid CSContext from the Access Service.
Thanks a lot.
-Khalid
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
CSF is new - and as such you're unlikely to get a lot of response here unless one of the engineers happens to see your post. I'd suggest you contact Support work through them to find the answer (and then, hopefully, post a summary and/or create a tech article here for others to reference later).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
lidkh
Hi fish,
Thanks for your response. Actually, it was due to the passphrase generated by CSF which has to be copied under the iw-home/OpendeployNG/etc directory.
Thanks again.
- Khalid
Migrateduser
Answered in the Content Distribution forum...
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_OPENDEPLOY&Number=37894&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&part=1#Post38033
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com