Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Global Report Center issue TS 5.5.2
stevekrys
Running TS 5.5.2 on Windows. We use a rotating branching system. We release our site once a week. Each branch contains a line of development for a given week. The names of the branches are generic (A, B, C, D) so we avoid the overhead of re-mapping our weblogic servers for virtualization each week. We simply assign a dated release to a lettered branch and all work for that week is done in that branch. After it goes to production we archive the contents of the branch (actually, we rename the generic branch with an official release label, then create a new branch with the generic name) and populate with a new baseline and re-assign to the another week.
I have to report each release the number of file submissions in TS so I have been using the GRC to pull gross data and copy it into Excel to get more granular detail. Lately the GRC data has been coming up empty - no errors, it just tells me no information is available. Since the original submissions are happening while the branches are named generically, A, B, etc. I generate the report for that branch using those generic names. I also know the basic time frame when files were submitted so I further filter the report by date. Still no data available through GRC. BUT, when I go into the archived branch and then go into the workarea within the branch and run the Submit Lo function, there are clearly defined submissions in the WA that simply do not show in the GRC.
Any help with this would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
As I recall, the GRC wasn't all that great, and most of my customers never used it.
You might be better served by writing an iwat triggers for submit events and having the trigger script populate your own DB rather than trying to use the GRC (which I thought was supposed to be completely replaced one of these days ...)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com