Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Output Perl Errors
alanhill
Hi,
I am using Teamsite 5.5.1 and have a query...
Is there any way to output Perl errors (which normally go to STDOUT) to the browser when trying to generate a page from a template.
If I run a piece of perl on the command line, I get told of any syntax errors etc on the command line at run time. In Teamsite however you just get '...wizard could not process...' which gives no idea as to the cause.
I'd like to see if there was some setting I could change, or piece of code I could put in my templates, to force the error output to the browser window that the error above normally goes into.
Thanks
Teamsite Template Developer
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
herald10
AFAIK you can not. But there is a way to find out the errors. check the log file /var/adm/iwui/error_log. It gives you all the errors.
hth
-H