Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Creating Duotones?
System
Hi all.
Has anyone tried to create Duotones with a task? If so, how have you done it?
Photoshop 7.0 has a "Duotone" image mode, but the MediaBin Color Converter primitive does not have it.
Also, in Photoshop you can save a Duotone Options file (.ADO), but I haven't been able to find if and how I can use it in a MediaBin primitive...
Thanks in advance...
Folco
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
Conversion to Duotone is not supported by the MediaBin color converter primitive. There may be a possibility of doing what you need via our wrapped implementation of the Adobe Graphics Server by means of the AGS Encoder primitive. I have not had a chance to check whether this is within the scope of that server.
If you can give more details of the specific workflow you are trying to acomplish I can try to see if I can be more explicit.
Thanks,
Lyman Hurd
Interwoven - MediaBin Server Team
Migrateduser
I just checked, and AGS does not support Duotone images.
So case closed...
Folco