Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Contact needed
Volumes
Could you refer me to company that's published content from "unending" manuals using TeamSite?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
brandon1
Am I stupid or is your post a Doctor Seuss riddle in disguise?
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris
Volumes
It's not a riddle. I'd like to talk to someone whose company has published numerous procedural manuals using TeamSite. The process we're using is very time consuming, so I'm looking for a better solution for our authors and editors.
Adam Stoller
I think the initial response was focused on your "unending" description.
You now indicate that you have a process which is very time consuming.
Is that process in TeamSite or external to TeamSite right now?
Perhaps it's just because I'm not involved in such - but what do you mean by "procedural manuals"?
As a consultant - I would want to have a much more complete understanding of your process before I tried to figure out if I could improve it ... and I'd expect to get paid for such consultation.
However, for free, my guess is that if you investigate your existing process and break it down so that you can focus on the likely areas for improvement and then you might be able to ask specific questions about specific items of implementation that people might be able/willing to respond to.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com