Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Looking for WF Powerpoint Presentation
Shakti_ThePower
I am looking for Power Point presentation for how TS Workflow works. I need to give presentation for new TS users , how TS WF works. I am lazy prepare PPT. I though that if any one did already, I can use it. Please let me know any one if any one have.
Thanks
Richa.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
brandon1
Here is a link to a pdf that you could break up into slides. Make it a little easier.
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/048805
Current Project: TS 6.1
Environment: Solaris
Adam Stoller
If you are doing a presentation for users - you probably do not really want to use the aformentioned link which is a reference to a tutorial supplement for developing workflows - not using them.
What you need to do is get a decent program for creating snapshots of windows (on Windows, I like
Hyperionics' Hypersnap-DX
- and then you walk through your workflow taking snapshots of the various UI pieces (TS-general and WF-specific) and paste them into a Word document, and provide text in between the various pictures to describe the process and what they're seeing etc.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com