Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
"hidden"container in TS 6.1
syim
I was using following code to hide a container in TeamSite 6.1. This is working when the form first loaded. My form contains multiple pages. When I scroll back to the page containing the "hidden" container, the container header row shows up again.
Any one know if there is something missing from my code?
Thanks,
====================================================
IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onFormInit", hideField);
function hideField(field)
{
var userId = IWDatacapture.getUser();
if ( (userId != "admin") )
{
IWDatacapture.getItem("/page/info/names").setVisible(false);
}
IWDatacapture.redraw();
}
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about "multiple pages" and "
scroll back
to the page" - but if you have an easily reproducible case for this I suggest you contact Support - it's possible you've uncovered a bug (at least it sounds like it from the way I interpret your message)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
syim
For "multiple pages" I mean setting the items-per-page="1" in the templating.cfg. I'll contact Support and see if this is a bug. Thanks
Edited by syim on 11/08/04 08:40 AM (server time).