Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Consulting Opportunity-5 Positions
srb
NetEffects Consulting has an immediate need for 5 Teamsite consultants for a project with our client in Chicago, IL. Description below. Please contact me as soon as possible if available and interested.
Scott Baldwin
636-237-1000 Ext. 222
Creation of content management tools to support client Website.
Job Description:
Design, develop, document, test and implement DCTs, workflows and deployment scripts.
Skills Required:
Skill Experience Need
1) Perl Expert Required
2) CGI/JavaScript Expert Required
3) TeamSite DataDeploy Expert Required
4) TeamSite WorkFlow Intermediate Required
5) Oracle Intermediate Required
6) HTML Intermediate Required
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Did you not see the
Job Openings
forum, genius?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
Give him a break man, first post.
Migrateduser
No one gets a break...especially when I run into a problem doing exactly what IW documented. I'm ****...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
I completely understand and I'm sure I've thrashed my share of devneters, but remeber that this guy doesn't work for Interwoven.
Migrateduser
This is true...he just happened to present me with my first opportunity to vent after hitting this problem. I should definitely take it out on an IW person...any volunteers out there?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
>I should definitely take it out on an IW person...any volunteers out there?
how about ex-IWers ? Plenty out there. Actually vent to yourself or go home
& kick the dog.
Just offering suggestions (and padding my stats)
Andy
Migrateduser
OK, Mr. Smarty Pants, make yourself useful and go to the Workflow forum, read my very well written post and answer it. It's one thing when undocumented stuff doesn't work, but in the rare event something is actually documented, I sort of expect it might work. Silly me...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
> I run into a problem doing exactly what IW documented
Any details?
Migrateduser
I posted it in the Workflow Forum - see the thread on Metatagger in CCSTD.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
04a_DropTable_vs_HideTable.rptdesign
lhdavis
Can we add a forum for Smitty's rants? Oh wait, that's all forums. My bad
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov
nipper
We could just let Smitty be the moderator, then he gets to rant all he wants & cuts down on the
posts he does not like.
Andy
gzevin
how about ex-IWers ? Plenty out there. Actually vent to yourself or go home
& kick the dog.
yes, Smitty, hit me! if you can reach!
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU