Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Plus
skapelle
Hi,
does anybody know "TeamSite Plus"? Should be a TeamSite Administration Package ...
Thanks in advance,
skapelle
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Perhaps you are referring to 'plus packs'; which are Interwoven Consulting Services scripts/tools to add capabilities?
I know there was a workflow auditing one, I don't recall any others, but I know there were more.
lissa
iwovGraduate
does anybody know "TeamSite Plus"? Should be a TeamSite Administration Package ...
if you are refering to Admin plus pack - Yes I know.
Whats your question ?
skapelle
Are these plus packs official Interwoven software? I'm not really sure how to obtain such a package?!
Thanks!
nipper
They are sold by the consulting group. Hire an IW consultant and they install it for you. We use the WF plus pack which is helpful.
me