Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagging Multiple File Interface
soyer
A have read a lot around the interface for tagging multiple files in 6.0 and above.
Has this issue been addressed in 6.5. Is there any way I can force tagging in single file mode/view???
I would like the user to set metadata once (within a workflow) and then have a task which copies metadata to all other attached files later in the workflow. In our case, all files attached to a job will have identical metadata.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
Actually, I also would like to ask anyone with 6.5 running to shed some light.
I critisized the tagging inteface for multiple files so many times.....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU