Does anyone have any experience in using templates (not teamsite templates - bare with me for a second) to 'seed' metatagger data for each document created within that directory. For instance:
If I have the following directory structure:
- CompanyA
- AccountsPayable
- HumanResources
- PublicRelations
Can I add a folder to each of these directories titled 'metadata' with the following functionality:
- Within each of those folders I would like to create a file called something like 'metadata_seed.inc'
- That file would contain optional metatag values such as:
- keywords=value1, value2, value3
- title=value1
- etc
This way for each directory I could have some values seeded to save keystrokes for values that will be applied to every file in that directory every time. and the administrator of that directory, or site can maintain the list on their own. For instance the files within the HumanResources folder will always have keywords=jobs,employment,opportunities.
I do not want to effect the normal process of MetaTagger - so I still want the suggested words based on the content of the document as well as the 'seeded' words.
Thank you in advance for any help.