Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How do I Get the Workflows to Work With a New Bran
gartmorefunds
I have created a new main branch in TeamSite, and have cloned all the .wft files to use the new path name. When I click on the new branch, then on the drop-doen menu select File -> New Job, how do I get the new .wft templates to be listed in the dialog box?
- Joe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
In IW-HOME/local/config/wft there is a file named available_templates.cfg. This XML file maps branches/users/commands to the WFT files that implement them. Make your changes there, using the existing lines as a starting point.
However, be cautious. If you screw up the syntax of the file, then
all
of your workflows, in all branches, will stop working. The tone of your question seems to indicate that you're not very familiar with administering TeamSite. I would caution against making changes like this unless you've had at least some basic training in administration of TS.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.1/6.1 W2K
gartmorefunds
I got it, thanks. I did not see that section in the availalbe_templates.cgf file. I had cloned over the other sections of the XML file, but missed that one.
- Joe