Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
email task configuration
Sid1
Hi,
I am trying to use the 'Email Task' in the workflow. Guess I need the following paramters to succesfuly configure it :
1) Email address from which an email is sent out.
2) Receipient's email id.
3) Email server name
4) Password of the sender's email account.
Can some please enlighten me how to configure the above mentioned fields.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You are unfortunately trying to use WorkflowBuilder - which, if you've been a participant in these forums for any length of time you would know, is not one of the better products created by Interwoven.
I believe you're probably going to want to use "user variables" or some such for items 1-3 -- item 4 should not be needed and either you're misreading or misinterpreting something.
In any case - I think you need to do a thorough RTFM of the workflow manual - which is unfortunately [though lucky for you] largely packed with workflow builder documentation (or at least it used to be?)
Beyond that - I'd recommend learning Perl, XML, and how to create WFTs manually since once you get past the initial learning curve it tends to be a heck of a lot easier to do than trying to wrestle with WFB.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com