Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
problem using iwwft_compile.ipl
saumil
Hi,
I am able to use iwwft_compile.ipl for default/author_submit.wft.
But I wan to use for my own workflow, it doesn't have same format.
When I am executing iwwft_compile.ipl , it's not giving me o/p or any error.
I am attaching my .wft file.
Saumil Shah
Technical Associate
Mahindra and British Telecom
+0919819890479
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Clearly, your "wft" is based on some other wft that you found and edited - presumably one of the solutions/configurable_*.wft's.
Since you have debugging=TRUE - it would make it easier for us to understand the wft if you sent the generated job description file rather than the wft-code which requires processing before it can be easily understood.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com