Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
web desk
pammi
Hi,
Can we see custom menu's using web desk ( only for authors).
Actually we have a customenu with all option in iw.cfg
i am able to see i log in as author with out web desk interface .
If i log in as author web desk check i am not able to see it .I am using TS5.5.2 on solaris.
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
post your line in iw.cfg
should be something like this:
custom_menu_item_finduser="File", "blah", "blah.cgi", "all","scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=640,height=545","","500"
which has a couple more entries than the normal.
Also, I needed to iwreset -a (I think) and refresh the browser to get it to show up. Eventually it did.
Andy
pammi
thanx for your quick reply
Here is the entry
custom_menu_item_isgdelete="File","ISG Delete","isgdelete.ipl","All","scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=950,height=545"
Thanx once again
nipper
add this to the end:
,"","500"
pammi
Now i have entry like this
custom_menu_item_isgdelete="File","ISG Delete","isgdelete.ipl","All","scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=640,height=545","","500
i did iwreset -a
still it is not showing in webdesk if log in as author.
It is showing if log in as author with out webdesk
Thanx once again for your reply
nipper
It took a little fidgeting to get that showing when I did. Try refreshing your browser. I do not remember exactly what I did but it magically started showing up and stayed there.
stefanmaier
Hi,
some times ago we (TS 552SP5 on W2K) had also some web desk updating problems after adding a new menu entry.
We used different web browsers,we deleted browser cache, deleted cookies and so on.
iwreset -a also didn't work.
The only thing which works reliabke on our windows-machine is reboot the whole server. Not nice.
Perhaps deleting of the servletd-cache (/iw-home/servletd/work) would help?
Bye
Stefan