Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR Edit Mode
artor
Hi,
I have one DCT template and used replicant item(text) so when i entered the data and save as a dcr then open the dcr in edit mode then there is no data appeared on the replicant text element even though i have one item as a textarea and it shows its data but not the replicant item.
That is the output of my saved dcr.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE record SYSTEM "dcr4.5.dtd">
<record name="hello3" type="content">
<item name="facts">
<value>
<item name="factf">
<value>
<item name="factf">
<value>Hello</value>
</item>
</value>
<value><item name="factf"><value>Hello2</value></item>
</value></item>
<item name="mDonationProgram"><value><p>sdfdsf</p>
</value></item>
</value></item></record>
I have TS 6.1 so please let me know what i am doing wrong because It doesn't show data when I open as in Edit Mode.
Regards,
A
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
Can you post your DCT as well ?
If you open the DCR in view (or preview) mode do you see the data ?
artor
Thanks for your reply Problem is solved
I just changed my dcr-type from iwov to xml in templating.cfg file and now it is working.
Regards,
A