Sadly, I don't often get responses when I post a question relating to VisualAnnotate, but here goes...
I have a workflow that is VA-enabled, of course. I'm noticing some poor behavior with one of the tasks... here is the task, itself...
<usertask name="Developmental Editor Review"
owner="U25G"
description="REVIEW DRAFT">
__INSERT__("<areavpath v='$area_vpath'/>");
<successors>
<successorset description='Approve: Send to Content Reviewer'>
<succ v='Unlock for Email Content Reviewer'/>
</successorset>
<successorset description="Approve: Send to Writer">
<succ v="Email Writer 2"/>
</successorset>
<successorset description="Reject: Send to Writer">
<succ v="Email Writer 1 Rejection"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<variables>
<variable key="author_task" value="true"/>
<variable key="va_approve" value="Approved"/>
<variable key="va_reject" value="Please Revise"/>
<variable key="va_enabled" value="true"/>
</variables>
</usertask>
Pretty straight-forward, right? Well, the VA toolbar in this task provides me with only the first two transition options, "Approve: Send to Content Reviewer" and "Approve: Send to Writer".
Is VisualAnnotate really incapable of providing THREE transition options? Can someone please help me determine whether this is my WF error or if it's [extremely] poor design on behalf of Interwoven?
Thanks,
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K