Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD 6.0 - Deployment Name with Spaces Issue
Gregg Faus
Did OD 6.0 CLT's stop supporting deployment names with spaces in them? Since I upgraded early this week, deployments via iwodstart or iwodcmd fail because it doesn't parse the command correctly.
For instance, these two deployments will fail:
iwodstart "Test Deployment" -async
iwodcmd start "Test Deployment" -async
While the these work:
iwodstart "test_deployment" -async
iwodcmd start "test_deployment" -async
I only named them with spaces because it is easier to read in the OD Admin interface. BTW, spaces still work when jobs are kicked off from the OD interface.
Environment: TS 6.1 / OD 6.0 (patched) / Win2k
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This is a regression in OD6.0
iwodstart worked with spaces in OD5.6
iwodcmd did not work with spaces in OD5.6
Unfortunately, both
iwodstart & iwodcmd do not work with spaces in OD6.0
So the iwodstart part is a regression. Thanks for letting us know. We've filed a bug internally and will be addressing this in the next OD release.
Patrick
Gregg Faus
Gotcha. I just figured
iwodcmd
also worked with spaces prior to 6.0, but I only used iwodstart so I wasn't sure. Thanks for the update.
dataSetFilter.jpg
Report Parameter.jpg