Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
redirecting default output
Hans
I want to redirect the output of my PT to a different location (or prevent generating altogether) based on some DCR value.
I can check the values easy enough but I don't know how to prevent or redirect generation of the default output.
Can anyone give me some input, point me in the right direction on how to do this.
thanks.
<pre><blue>
TS 6.1 on Solaris 8
</blue></pre>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
there are a couple of options to consider.
- generate a page via a workflow (your having a path in a DCR just suggest this) using iwgen or iwpt_compile
- generate a target file as iw_ostream, while deleting the target file at the end of a PT
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Hans
Thanks, I'll look into this, see if I can figure somethig out.
TS 6.1 on Solaris 8