I've developed an inline callout and I am having a strange problem with. I am calling this as an inline, getting some DB data and trying to populate a dropdown.
<inline command="D:\\iw-home\\iw-perl\\bin\\iwperl

\\iw-home\\httpd\\iw-bin\\inline_DB_Content.ipl"/>
The callout works I've viewed it on the command line and also printed the output to a log file. See log file content below:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<substitution>
<option value="example_data_value" label="example_data_label" />
<option value="example_data_value" label="example_data_label" />
<option value="example_data_value" label="example_data_label" />
<option value="example_data_value" label="example_data_label" />
</substitution>
Instead of populating the dropdown I'm getting this error:
Templating Error Page
An internal problem was encountered trying to create a requirements object for type Dotcom/Test.
If I just print static option elements in the callout or remove the callout the template does not throw this error. Do you have any ideas why this might be happening? Any information you could provide is greatly appreciated.
Edited by Tim__D on 07/30/04 12:42 PM (server time).