I can't seem to get the WorkSite SDK 'SearchWorkspaces ()' function working against a FileSite (v8.00.52) database. I'm new to both the SDK & WorkSite/FileSite.
Is there a 'FileSite SDK' that I should be using, instead of the 'WorkSite SDK'? I'm writing my app in C#.
It doesn't matter what type of 'workspace' search parameter I specify, I can't seem to retrieve any results. The only successful search, is the one where I specify an empty search parameter 'value':
IManProfileSearchParameters profSearchParams =
imanDms.CreateProfileSearchParameters ();
if (profSearchParams == null)
{
Debug.Assert (false);
return -1;
}
IManWorkspaceSearchParameters wkspcSearchParams =
imanDms.CreateWorkspaceSearchParameters ();
if (wkspcSearchParams == null)
{
Debug.Assert (false);
return -1;
}
// NOTE: It works!!!
wkspcSearchParams.Add
(
imFolderAttributeID.imFolderDescription,
@"");
IManFolders flds =
imanLFDb.SearchWorkspaces
(profSearchParams, wkspcSearchParams);
What's the deal? Have I done something wrong?? Is the search completely broken???
I have tried the search database option from the UI but that doesn't seem to give me any results either?!!?!??
I can't even seem to get the search working via a workarea(?).
Please can someone shed some light upon the matter.
Thanks (in advance).
DVM