Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dialog Editor
System
Just created a new database and added it to the server, made sure that NRTADMIN group defined and relevant user created.
But when I fire up Dialog Editor and connect to the server, the new database isn't listed - try stopping and restarting the service and double checked all the settings.
What could I be missing?
cheers
Darryl.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
When you log on as that user though the Desktop client, is it listed then?
Thanks
Richard
This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic.
Migrateduser
Richard
Thanks. No it wasn't - but I've gone through the settings for that users in the new database and checked them again, as well as resetting their password - and everything is now appearing as it should. Although I'll swear blind that it was all correct in the first place - must be the gremlins again.....
Thanks
Darryl.