Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
JS event for adding replicants?
System
How can I coordinate a Javascript event when a replicant is added? For instance, upon adding a replicant, one of the replicant fields would be automatically selected.
Thanks,
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
Take a look at
this thread
to see if it answers your question.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
tik
register OnReplicantAdded event passing the item, and in that function assign the value to the item you want.
I think it helps.
Migrateduser
I wasn't familiar with that event, thank you. But, as I learned from that thread Dwayne referred me to, onItemAdded does the trick, as well. But, I wonder what the difference is between the two.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K
mk2004
You may try something like this
function monitorReplicant() {
for (var i = 1; i <= 5; i++) {
var rep1 = IWDatacapture.getItem("Group/GroupType");
var pres = IWDatacapture.getItem("Group").getChildren().length;
if(pres < prev1)
{
prev1 = pres;
}
if (rep1) {
if (i > prev1) {
alert("Found new replicant " + i);
prev1 = i;
break;
}
}
}
setTimeout('monitorReplicant();', 3000);
}
Migrateduser
FYI - there is a DevNet webcast scheduled for Dec 8 to cover the replicant enhancements for TS 6.5. You might want to tune in to that. You can find out more here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/webcasts/index.html
regards,
lissa
syim
Is there any document available related to the latest change in FormAPI for TeamSite 6.5 ?
Thanks
Migrateduser
There's a webcast on this topic scheduled for 12/8. I don't think the documentation is that comprehensive.
Checkout this link for more info on the webcast:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/webcasts/index.html
hth,
lissa
Adam Stoller
I don't know if there's anything that does a good job of announcing all the changes/improvements - but ...
... the release notes have this:
FormAPIFormAPI has a number of new methods:
IWDatacapture
object—new methods were added to get paths and workareas.
IWItem
object—New methods were added to manage replicant containers. A number of events related to replicant containers were also added.
IWPageGeneration
and
IWPresentationTemplate
objects were added with appropriate methods.
Refer to the FormAPI Developer’s Guide for details.
That and the
FormAPI Developer's Guide
does
appear to have been updated with new information - just nothing that highlights the new features as such.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com