Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DNR Script not executing
peri
Hi All,
We are using OpenDeploy 5.6 SP1 and IWOV 6.1 both on Windows platform.
We have a DNR deployment where in it is supposed to execute a script before deployment. The files are getting deployed successfully, but the script is not getting invoked. I have a bunch of print statements in teh script tile that are being piped to a text file, and I dont see any thing that is being written to the file.
I have seen couple of posts where people experienced similar issues, but could not find the reason/solution for it on the devnet.
here is the snippet for DNR :
<dnrDeployment location="source" when="before" triggerPoint="connect" state="always" >
<script cmd="C:\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwperl.exe C:\test\iwtest.ipl" where="C:\test" async="no" />
</dnrDeployment >
Any ideas why this might not work.
Thanks,
Peri
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
remove the where argument.