Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
July iPod winner
System
The DevNet member contribution contest is now over.
John Cuiuli aka johnny:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showprofile.pl?Cat=&User=Johnny&page=1&what=showmembers
is the winner of the July iPod. Thank you to all who made submissions during the contest period.
Regards,
lissa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
At least it's a name I recognize. Congrats, John, ya big jerk.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Dwayne
Congradualtions, John!
Maybe, now that I'm eligible to win, I'll do something about entering the next time they do something like this. [wnk]
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
nipper
How is he going to use the iPod down under ? Doesn't the electrical current flow backwards down there or something ?
Send it to me instead.
Congrats Johnny
Johnny
hah!
gee ummm thanks guys
it doesn't always flow backwards... if we have to use some fan dangled yanky contraption we just peddle backwards and it seems to work!
Thanks to Lissa for organising the comp too!
Ill send you the box and and shrink wrap nipper.... hug it and hum to the words
John Cuiuli
Jeremy
John,
Well done.
Better send it off to someone who can use it! Apparently iPods are almost illigal in Australia!
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=17639
Jeremy
Michael
Well done Johnny! It is fantastic to see an Aussie winner!
Cheers
Michael
Johnny
Hey thanks, im starting to wonder if I won a noble prize!
I read that article on
www.smh.com.au
a few days ago (obviously not thinking too much about it at the time). Buuuuuuuuut i think i'll still keep it!
John Cuiuli
detail page 1 and 2.zip
hideDetail and Group page 3.zip
hideDetail page 1 and 2.zip
hideGroup page 1 and 2.zip
page3Detail.zip