Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submit Job using ContentCentre GUI
Sid1
Hi,
I am trying to submit a content file through a workflow, which I have built, using the 'New Job' function in the 'Action' menu of ContentCentre GUI.
Upon executing that command, the TS prompts me to chose one of the workflow which are in the Server. Upon selecting the workflow, I get the following error message :
'The page cannot be found'
Have any of you encountered this error before ? Any idea how I can get rid of this ?
Thanks a ton!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I assume you're using 6.x because you indicated Content Center GUI - but it would still be good to indicate which version of 6.x (6.1 / 6.5) and what SP level (6.1, 6.1SP1, etc) and the platform your server is running on.
Additionally - it would be to indicate *which* Content Center GUI you're using - CCPro or CCStd -- as the context for workflows is significantly different in each case.
Finally (well, perhaps not really finally), it would probably help if you posted the WFT code (preferably as an attachment) for folks to look at.
The specific error message you mention does not, in and of itself, ring any bells for me - but with the additional information indicated above I, or someone else, might be able to figure out what's happening.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Sid1
Hi,
I am using TS 6.5.
Attached are the logs and error screenshots.
Please help take a look at it.
Thanks!
Regards
Siddharth
Adam Stoller
No - attached, as far as I could tell, was the screenshots and two folders in place of where the log files would have been - and no copy of the wft.
Sit down for a few minutes and think about all the things you would need to see in order to try to debug this problem.
If you don't feel comfortable posting all that information to an open forum - contact support and send it to them.
If you don't feel comfortable posting all that information to support - hire a consultant to come in and help you debug the problem.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com