Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DeleteFSE event capture
tushar1
Hi,
I was trying to capture DeleteFSE event and execute a file whenever the event is fired. I have configured it as below.
/iw-home/bin/iwat DestroyFSE /iw-home/local/bin/myprog.ipl
I have kept myprog.ipl under /iw-home/local/bin directory. This works fine in Development server but does not work with Production server. The event is not being fired in Production box while I am deleting any file from any workarea.
Do I need to change any Teamsite configuration to get it work? Please advice me.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Tushar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Look at the iw.cfg file on both machines - I believe you'll see an entry like logdeletefse=yes (I don't remember the exact setting - but it should be close to that) in your DEV server's iw.cfg but probably not in your PROD server's iw.cfg.
Add the setting to the iw.cfg and then - I think all you need is an 'iwreset' - but you might need to use the '-ui' or '-a' flags (try without first, to see if that does it)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
TableReportScreenShot.jpg
CrossTabReportScreenShot.jpg
herald10
On the prod box do you see any destroyFSE events in the events log file(/var/adm/iwevents.log)?
tushar1
Hi fish,
Thanks for your help. There was no entry for logdestroyfse in iw.cfg file on production box. I added that line to get it work. Now this functionality is working perfectly.
Regards
Tushar
Migrateduser
I'm trying to capture the destroyFSE event as well. What was the precise iwconfig entry used?
Thanks