Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New 'page' (/workspace) creation profile error
DVM
Does anyone know why I receive the following error when trying to create a new 'page' (/workspace)?:
[Folders ][Update ]Document profile is invalid
I haven't added any folders (as yet). The 2 custom attributes for the workspace profile have been set.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The Workspace is considered to be a Folder in many respects, hence the misleading error message. It also creates a WebDoc in the docuemnt table
I assume you are creating this though the Web client? What version /Hot Fix are you running?
Are there any required fields set for the WebDoc class on your database?
Thanks
Richard
This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic.