Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkSite v6.6 SDK
DVM
Is there such a thing as a WorkSite v6.6 SDK? What version of the SDK should I be using against a DeskSite v6.6 backend, or rather, which backend servers are covered by which versions of the SDK?? Where can I download the various versions of the SDK from???
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DaleN
The previous version of the SDK was 3.1 and could be used with the DeskSite 6.x and FileSite 4.x clients. These clients can connect to a Server 8.0 backend but you can't connect version 8.0 clients to a earlier version of the server. To download a copy of the SDK you need to be registered under the iDevelop program and then you'd be able to get it from the Partner WorkSite. It's probably best to contact the Interwoven office in your local area to get more information about that.
I hope this helps!
Regards,
Dale