Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding menu items to the "File Actions" menu
ReggieRWalker
Is there a way to add custom links to the "File Actions" menu in the CCStd? After training our users on the Standard interface, we've realized that they no longer have the ability to lock or unlock a file (even though all of them are in either the EDITOR or ADMINISTRATOR role). Instead of having to retrain the users on the Professional interface, I want to add those capabilities.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PankajK
Are you on TS 6.0 or 6.1?
There are few changes in doing this on 6.0 and 6.1. Check the User Interface Customization Guide.
You can add a Link which calls a custom CGI on the server .. I added a link to implement a customized version of the "Copy To" function in the file action menu for CCStd. I think you will have to do something similar to have Lock and Unlock features on the file action menus.
ReggieRWalker
Yeah...I had to add the links to the ui_custom.xml file and recompile the app.