Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
error starting TS 6.0
rodigz
Interwoven Web Daemon starting ...
ERROR: Failed to start Interwoven Web Daemon.
2004] [warn] module mod_fastcgi.c is already added, skipping
Syntax error on line 449 of /iw-home/iw-webd/conf/httpd.conf:
ProxyRemote takes two arguments, a scheme, partial URL or '*' and a proxy server
/iw-home/iw-webd/bin/iw.webd start: iwwebd could not be started
I'm tried to edit http.conf to remove the ^M but http.conf but when I run the start again the ^M returns back..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
Dont edit
httpd.conf
, as it's regenerated by the system every time TS starts (or you do an
iwreset -ui
). Instead, edit
httpd.conf.template
, which is the source used to generate
httpd.conf
.
Although, I'm not sure what
^M
you're talking about. I didn't see one in your error message.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
Migrateduser
As Dwayne alluded, try editing httpd.conf.template -- your special character may be there. A quick way to get rid of it us by using WordPad to save the file. Although, it seems like you have a good text editor, anyway -- how did you know it even had a ^M?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 5.5.2 SP2 on Win2K