Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Distributing to Peoplesoft Enterprise Portal
System
In the near future, I will have to distribute some content to a Peoplesoft Enterprise Portal from TS6.1. The design doc that I have shows us using OD to deploy the content, but as I read more about Peoplesoft EP, it sounds like the right way to do it is to create an external task and send XML messages to the PeopleSoft Integration Broker via HTTP. Has anyone else ever done this? If so, do you have any advice to offer?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
Maybe OpenDeploy is still an option.
It might make sense to create a delivery adapter that can talk to your target.
I guess this might be dependant on how complicated the conversation needs to be, but I have no experience in either people soft portal or writing an open deploy delivery adapter.
It could be worthwhile exploring though.
OpenDeploy comes with a couple examples in the solution directory (i think), one of them being an FTP adapter so that you can use OD to tranfer via FTP. I was thinking it would be the same concept.
If you go that way, any questions would best be posted in the content contribution forum.
There are handful of posts out there about adapters too.
John Cuiuli