I need to convert from OpenDeploy script 4.5 tp 6.0, I mean from cfg to xml.
I could replace much of the script with xml tags and and left with some which I could not do as I am confused to replace with what tags.
Please let me know any utility to migrate from 4.5 to 6.0 and If possible can someone modify the below code to xml version.
function printPostDeployProc(PROC,OUTFILE,LOCATION,USER)
{
print "\tdeploy_run_script=" PROC >> OUTFILE
if (LOCATION == "Client")
{
print "\t\twhen=client_after_deploy" >> OUTFILE
}
if (LOCATION == "Server")
{
print "\t\tas=" USER >> OUTFILE
print "\t\twhen=server_after_deploy" >> OUTFILE
}
print "\t\t;" >> OUTFILE
return 0
}
function printStopStart(DIRENV,APPID,RESTARTTYPE,OUTFILE)
{
print "\t deploy_run_script=/" DIRENV "/wasad/scripts/wasStop" RESTARTTYPE " " APPID >> OUTFILE
print "\t\t as=wasadmin" >> OUTFILE
print "\t\t when=server_after_deploy" >> OUTFILE
print "\t\t ;" >> OUTFILE
print "\t deploy_run_script=/" DIRENV "/wasad/scripts/wasStart" RESTARTTYPE " " APPID >> OUTFILE
print "\t\t as=wasadmin" >> OUTFILE
print "\t\t when=server_after_deploy" >> OUTFILE
print "\t\t ;" >> OUTFILE
return 0
}
Thanks,
Kanth
Edited by wlkanth on 11/11/04 05:40 PM (server time).