Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Turning Auto Profile Emails on and off in FileSite
sil
in FileSite, there is an "Auto Profile Emails or Documents via Drag and Drop" toggle in the Options dialog (in the Advanced tab). Can this be turned on and off from code in a COM addin? I'd like to do this so that, from code, I can move an email into a FileSite folder without the Profile dialog appearing. Alternatively, is there any other way of accomplishing this? I can set up a folder with an attached profile (by setting IM___<n> AdditionalProperties on the folder) but moving an email into such a folder still shows the Profile dialog (with fields prefilled from the folder's profile).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet